- Can take hot water for more intense cleaning operations
- Allows no-detergent rinsing, as well as the possibility to save detergent with a separate compartment
- Can go into really tight edges with its unique bristles
- Large path coverage for quicker cleaning sessions
- Three brushing speeds, depending on the stains
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Carpets only need a few hours to dry
- Powerful for its size
- Two tanks – one for clean water and one for dirty water
- Long hose for extra flexibility
- Feels a bit heavier when compared to other machines in this segment
- Cannot be used on tiles and wooden flooring
- Manufacturer recommends using its own detergents
- Owner’s manual is simple for those with experience, but a little ambiguous for newbies
More and more people quit carpets because they know how daunting the maintenance is. Instead, they cover their homes in laminated parquet or perhaps tiles. After all, no matter what you spill, chances are you can clean it right away without leaving anything behind. But when it comes to carpets, no matter how fast you move, chances are most drinks will still leave some stains behind. Some of them look clear, yet they will add up overtime and kill the vibrant appearance of your carpets. Some others leave visible stains right away, no matter how fast you try to clean.
You probably know already that stubborn stains can actually be eliminated with a professional machine, but can you afford spending a fortune on professional cleaners every once in a while? Sure, they will restore your carpets to their original looks, but chances are you do not feel like spending a fortune. Cleaning on your knees might work against mild stains, but stubborn ones will still leave some marks behind. Then, how about a middle solution between all these things? How about having the professional cleaning at your disposal, but without having to spend a lot of money in the long run?
This is when you realize the importance of having your own professional carpet cleaner. It can be confusing to choose one out of the crowd, so you need to conduct some research. Start with the front runners. Hoover Max Extract Dual V WidePath Carpet Cleaner, F7412900 is among the best carpet cleaners products in its segment due to its efficiency. It is known to clear all kinds of stains, but also to provide a comfortable experience. It is easy to use and intuitive, even if this is the first time you use such an equipment. Now, what else should you know about it? What are its most important features?
There are more reasons wherefore Hoover’s cleaner is rated to be so efficient. Most importantly, Hoover Max Extract Dual V comes with six counter spinning brush heads. They are responsible for covering a wide area and actually work on small particles while hitting them with water. They are disturbed and pushed upward, so cleaning becomes a breeze. Cleaning is not all about maintaining the surface, but also about going deeper, especially if you have a carpet with tall fibers.
Other than that, this equipment comes with the SpinScrub technology. It is patented and obviously not available in other brands’ products. Its primary purpose is to boost the pickup power. Clearing dirt and stains has never been easier. Traditional cleaners come with one direction rotating brushes, but this one takes this kind of movement even farther. The results are obvious from the first use. There are plenty of positive reports regarding the capability of Hoover Max Extract Dual V F7412900, hence its popularity. Using the equipment is fairly simple as well. It is intuitive and it does not require any experience. It works better than some commercial grade alternatives, but it is also easy to use.
- On Carpets: When it comes to carpets, the Hoover Max Extract Dual V WidePath cleaner will tackle all kinds of fibers. It cleans basic carpets with a thin design and short fibers, but it also cleans thick carpets with tall fibers. At the same time, it makes no difference what kind of stains you need to take out. Whether they are new, old, stubborn or less visible, they will become history in no time. Usually, you only require one run for the change to be obvious. You might be surprised by the outcome if your carpets have never been through professional cleaning before, as you are likely to restore their original looks.
- On Upholstery: Apart from carpets, this cleaner works on upholstery as well. Got a couch that needs cleaning? Did you spill something on it? Consider it done! Do the same for your chairs or armchairs. Even if they look clean, you will be surprised to reveal a vibrant color once you are done. Cars tend to get pretty dirty too, especially if you spill stuff inside. Instead of getting your interior soaked by a cleaning professional, do it yourself in a more efficient way. The Hoover Max Extract Dual V machine has a long cord, so getting it outdoors should not be too difficult.
Hoover Max Extract Dual V Widepath Carpet Washer Features
At a first glance, it looks like Hoover has come up with a pretty useful machine that can take professional performance to a residential level. Of course, obtaining such a high level of performance asks for some quality features as well.
- More Power Than Its Competition: With a 12amp output, the carpet extractor is likely to make the difference. This is not really the kind of level you will find in commercial grade cleaners though. But when it comes to other cleaners in the residential segment, Hoover’s cleaner can put its competition to shame.
- Bristles For Tight Edges: If you have used other cleaners before, you have probably noticed that things get quite frustrating as you reach edges close to the walls. The area is difficult to cover, so you will probably have to go on your knees and do it manually. These edge cleaning bristles will prevent those annoying situations too.
- Two Different Tanks: Why would a carpet cleaner need two tanks? Simple! One of them is for the clean water and the other one is for dirty water. Many alternatives keep both the clean and dirty water in the same spot. At some point, cleaning is not all about cleaning, but about using water with nasty odors.
- More Brushing Speeds: The rotating brushes can be used at three different speeds. You can take the gentle option for basic regular maintenance, the spill pickup option for immediate cleaning and the power scrub for old and stubborn stains. Simply put, you gain more control over the carpet cleaning operation, as well as the level of scrubbing. There is no point to exaggerate when intense scrubbing is unneeded.
- Large Path Coverage: Given the six brushing heads, the Hoover Max Extract Dual V Widepath Carpet Washer has a self-explanatory name – WidePath. It is about 20% larger than most other units from this manufacturer. A larger path coverage implies faster cleaning operations. You can cover wider areas within the same time frame. After all, no one likes to spend time cleaning.
- Separate Compartment For Detergent: The separate compartment for detergent may not ring too many bells at first. But if you think about it, you will love rinsing carpets without passing any detergent sometimes. This compartment also saves detergent, as whatever is left can be used during the next cleaning session.
- Accepts Hot Water: Cold water can do a pretty good job in carpet cleaning. There are, however, a few exceptions when you just want it to be hotter, especially when it comes to stubborn stains. This cleaning machine can easily take hot water with no problems at all. There are no risks to damage it, while results will simply surprise you.
- Long Hose: The hose measures eight feet in length, which is just enough for a good flexibility around any room. At the same time, the hand held tool is just as useful in the process. It is specifically developed to work on stairs (as long as they got carpets), upholstery and hardly accessible spots.
- Fast Drying: Dry times are significantly reduced once cleaning is over. This Hoover Max Extract Dual V model directs hot air over the carpet while cleaning it. Besides, this technology is teamed up with a powerful suction mode, which takes as much water as possible from the carpet. Believe it or not, it only takes a few hours to dry your carpets.
- Well Built And Easy To Use: You do not require any experience to use Hoover Max Extract Dual V. Assembling it is intuitive and user friendly. It is simple to run, so anyone can get used to it in no time.
Conclusion of Hoover Max Extract Dual V Review
As a short final conclusion, Hoover Max Extract Dual V Carpet Cleaner, F7412900 will impress you with its capabilities. It has the power, features and flexibility of a top-notch carpet cleaner. It can easily compete with some commercial grade units too, yet you should use it for what it was built – residential cleaning. Handling it is not hard at all, while the result will surprise you.Updated on February 3, 2018 by