- Fast drying time
- One of the few carpet cleaners that can actually handle pet hair and dander
- Upright position makes it comfortable to handle
- Pet hair basket guarantees for durability and more efficient cleaning
- Affordable for the features
- Can access hardly accessible areas
- Water tank is larger than in other models
- Powerful suction
- Intuitive and user friendly
- Power cord measures 22 feet, so moving the unit around too much is not necessary
- Best carpet cleaner for pet urine (a lot of people think so ;))
- A built-in heater could have been a good choice
- Only has one tank that holds both clean and dirty water
- Owner’s manual does not answer all the questions
- Wet feeling left behind if you spend too many seconds in one place
- Not suitable for hard flooring
Everyone loves their pets as they are part of the family. But unless you get one of those bald Egyptian cats or an iguana, chances are your house will be full of pet hair and dander. Once you get a pet, you better commit to taking care of it. Care also implies more home maintenance. Leave the hair around for too long and it will become almost impossible to clear. You need more frequent cleaning operations, as well as more intense solutions. What do you do then? Your options are quite limited, but at least you got something to choose from.
First, you can hire a cleaning company. They are everywhere. You can get the carpets professionally cleaned with their pickup services, then delivered back to your door. Some companies will also show up by your door and perform the cleaning on site, especially if you want to clean the entire home. It sounds quite convenient. After all, you make a call and cleaners are there. But if you do the math, costs do add up. You do have to afford this option if you want to move on with it.
Second, you can clean yourself. What does it mean? This is probably the most daunting job in the world. Get down on your knees and start using that brush left and right. And just when you think that you are done, you find more hair. Fortunately, things can get easier with a professional cleaner for residential uses. This is when BISSELL Deep Clean Premier Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner, 17N4 comes into play. It is rated to be a front running pet cleaner, it is even best pet carpet cleaner in our opinion, but it also promises to restore the beautiful colors and vibrant brightness of your carpets and upholstery. Now, what should you expect from this carpet cleaner? Is BISSELL Deep Clean Premier that best carpet cleaner machine for pet stains you are looking for?
This BISSELL model comes with some extra features when compared to other cleaners from the same manufacturer. Most carpet cleaners come with less than 10 rows of brushes to help in cleaning. This model is a little different in the attempt to get the stubborn pet hair. Everyone knows that sometimes, not even a harsh brush can take it off. Therefore, the Deep Clean unit comes with 12 different rows. They are known as PowerBrushes due to a patented technology. Hair and dander will not stand a single chance.
However, this model was not designed for pet owners only. In fact, it makes one of the most efficient carpet cleaners out there. It can remove old and stubborn stains – including the ones going deep into the fibers. The rotating brush will also work on how the carpet feels. It pushes fibers up and makes it softer to walk on. As if restoring its original colors would not b enough, you also benefit from a more comfortable experience. The high efficiency of this machine is given by the capability to keep the water temperature constant. The patented HeatWave technology keeps the water hot for as long as you need to clean your carpets.
- On Carpets: The effects of BISSELL Deep Clean Premier machine are obvious from the first use, and after that you understand what is the best carpet cleaner for pet stains and odors. The model is most commonly recommended to carpets, so this is what it cleans the best. A little preparation is also needed, so if you got large particles of dirt, you should use the vacuum first. From that point on, you can kiss stains and dust goodbye. The rotating brush takes small particles of dirt from the inside of your fibers and pushes them up. The same functionality principle is responsible for clearing stubborn stains. It makes no difference if you clean your carpets for maintenance or they are exposed to too much traffic and dirt.
- On Other Fabrics: Despite being built for carpets, the truth is that BISSELL pet carpet cleaner can successfully clean all kinds of fabrics. Upholstered items will stand no chance in front of its power, from your couch to your actual chairs. You can even take the cleaner outdoors and maintain the interior of your car. Be careful about the amounts of water you use though. Finally, you can use the cleaner for stairs too, but only if they are covered with carpets. When it comes to hard flooring, it is not too efficient. Luckily, it can compensate through the capability to clean pet hair.
BISSELL Deep Clean Premier Pet Features
As you go through all these capabilities, BISSELL’s carpet cleaner looks one of the most efficient units on the market. In order to fulfill all these promises, it obviously requires some special features too.
- Pet Hair Basket: The BISSELL Deep Clean Premier Pet carpet cleaner comes with a small element that captures pet hair and dander before it actually clogs the water tank. If hair gets in there, the water will no longer have a fresh smell, so cleaning will be messy. Therefore, this component is one of the smartest ideas to overcome the competition in clearing dander while still keeping the machine safe and working.
- EdgeSweep: The EdgeSweep technology is self-explanatory. It allows going all the way to the end of the carpet. Most carpet cleaners cannot go into corners or where the carpet meets the wall. There are usually a couple of inches that must be cleaned manually, on your knees. You cannot forget about it. No inch will survive your cleaning attack.
- Generous Water Tank: The larger the water tank is, the less frequently you will have to get to the bathroom to refill it. Sure, a large tank will also add to the weight, but it is not like you have to move the unit around too much. All in all, the 17N4 model comes with a large 1.25 gallon tank. It saves time and prevents frustrating moments.
- Deep Access Tool: The patented Deep Reach tool is likely to become your best friend against stubborn urine stains. It is ideal for those awkward moments when no matter how hard you try, you can still see the stain. It offers an impressive suction power, but it also gives you full control over it. No matter how aggressive a stain is, chances are you will get rid of it in no time, 17N4 is actually best carpet cleaner for dog or cat urine.
- Surround Suction: If you have tried basic carpet cleaners before, you have probably noticed already that carpet tends to stay wet. You have to leave it somewhere to dry or mold will kick in. With the surround suction, you no longer need to wait for a few days. This BISSELL pet carpet cleaner sucks almost all the water inside the carpet, while drying becomes a matter of hours.
- Long Cord: The power cord measures 22 feet in length. It is excellent for flexibility. Put it inside the middle of the room and chances are you will not have to move it at all. This is also what makes the large water tank such a good feature, as you are less likely to feel the extra weight. Besides, you do not have to make any connections in random electrical outlets.
- Easy To Use: Even if this is the first time you use a carpet cleaner, you will not face a single problem. Assembly is simple. You will need to handle about three bolts. Using it is just as simple. It is intuitive and comes with an owner’s manual too. The ease of use will also encourage you to use it more often, so your carpets will maintain their vibrant colors over long periods of time.
- HeatWave Technology: The HeatWave technology allows a continuous flow of warm water. It will maintain the water temperature and ensure the same high level of efficiency throughout the entire cleaning session. You will no longer need to replace the water in the attempt to keep it warm for harsh stains. Sure, cold water works too, but a deep stain might need a higher temperature.
Conclusion of Best Pet Stain Carpet Cleaner
As a short final conclusion, BISSELL Deep Clean Premier Pet Full Sized Carpet Cleaner, 17N4 can easily become your favorite cleaning toy. It is mostly advertised to people with pets, as they obviously know how daunting it is to get rid of hair, and it is perfect in cleaning cat and dog urine. However, it is even more efficient if there are no pets around. Despite the professional features, it has been created with residential purposes in mind. It works wonders in all kinds of homes and even small offices or businesses, but you should not exaggerate.Updated on January 6, 2018 by